Document & electronic media translation services. Dedicated project manager. Formatting and layout services. Qualified native-language translators. Native Linguists in more than 100 languages and dialects. Language Link has experienced translators in a wide range of fields. We specialize in the following subject matters:
- –eLearning and training
- -Voters guides, ballots and election materials
- -Web-based marketing content
Subject matter experts
We work only with professional linguists who are native speakers. Our teams of translators have demonstrated subject matter expertise in a wide range of fields and industries, and provide accurate, high-quality, culturally appropriate translations. We start by looking for the following qualifications:
- Native fluency in a target language and a source language (e.g., Spanish/English)
- Educated in both the source and target language
- Two years professional translation experience
- Possess a valid translation certificate if available
- Engaged in continuous training classes for translators
Our professional linguists are carefully screened before they start translating for us. Before being accepted as a translator for Language Link, all potential translators must complete a trial translation. The potential translator is given a limited time-frame in which to complete the translation and is evaluated on their ability to meet stated deadlines. Once the trial translation is completed and returned to Language Link, it is reviewed and evaluated by either our in-house linguists or active translators.
Qualified translators are invited to join our team by applying here.